Salted Caramel Chocolate Milkshakes
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Serves: 2-3 people
- 3 cups almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1/4 cup chocolate sauce
- 4-6 scoops Zebra Dream Salted Caramel Ice-Cream
- 20g dark cooking chocolate, melted
- 2 Tbsp peanuts, crushed
- Fresh cherries, to serve
- Add milk, chocolate sauce and 3 scoops of the ice-cream into a high speed blender, blend on high until smooth and well combined.
Optional glass decoration
- Dip each glass rim into melted chocolate, keep it upright whilst it drizzles down.
- Sprinkle chocolate with crushed peanuts and refrigerate until set.
- Pour milkshake into glasses.
- Top with remaining scoops of ice cream and a cherry on top!