Lazy Girls Cookies + Cream Ice-Cream
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Chill Time: 4-6 hours | Serves: 4-6 people
- 500ml Zebra Dream Dairy Free Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 10 gluten free chocolate chip cookies, or Oreos
- Leave ice-cream out on your kitchen bench to defrost to room temperature, approx. 30 minutes – 1 hour.
- Crush biscuits in a high-speed food processor or in a bowl using a wooden spoon or a rolling pin. Making sure there are still big chunks of biscuits left, not all crumb. Remove 2 tablespoons of the crushed cookies and set aside in a small bowl.
- Once ice-cream is smooth, pour into a mixing bowl.
- Fold through crushed biscuits into ice-cream until well blended.
- Pour ice-cream into a plastic container or a loaf pan. Sprinkle over extra 2 tablespoons of crushed biscuit.
- Place into freezer and freeze for 4-6 hours or until completely set. Overnight is ideal.
- Once ready, serve and enjoy!
Notes: Store in freezer until all gobbled up!